At LEC, we are very thankful to our community for giving us the support we have needed to be successful over the last 44 years.
Therefore, we feel that we have a duty to be active in many civic groups and community organizations that help the betterment of the community in which we live.
We’re proud of our community involvement:
- $300,000.00+ in giving to the Ridgeview Foundation
- Past President, Victoria Lions, Matt Bergmann
- Softball Tournament Chair, Victoria Lions, Matt Bergmann 2016-1018
- Spring Fling Chair, Victoria Lions, Matt Bergmann 2014-2019
- Past Vice President, Victoria Lions Foundation, Matt Bergmann
- Donation of seating to Community Endowment Foundation, Victoria Lakeside Park
- Marie Steiner Hospice Home – donation of a generator system, part of the Ridgeview Foundation Founder Club.
- Donor of new LED exterior lighting system, Marie Steiner Hospice Home
- Donation of at-cost electrical services, Victoria Lions Building
- Ridgeview Foundation Auditorium Donor
- Ridgeview Foundation Golf & Taste Event – Christine Bergmann Taste Chairperson & Founder of Taste for 21 years. In 2010-2018 raised just over $1 million dollars annually.
- 1989 – Business Person of the Year Waconia Chamber, David Bergmann
- 2003- Waconia Lions, Lion of the Year, David Bergman