At LEC, we are very thankful to our community for giving us the support we have needed to be successful over the last 47 years.
We have a duty to be active in many civic groups and support community organizations that help the betterment of the communities we live.
We are proud of our community involvement:
Annual Planned Giving
LEC Gives donates $100,000.00+ annually to 501c3 charities and worthy causes. $5,000.00 every month
$15,000.00 in trades related scholarships given annually in the Twin Cities, Mankato and Rochester
$15,000.00 given annually to employees to pass along to a worthy cause of their choice
$10,000.00 given annually to employees and family members in scholarships for post secondary education
- Waconia Chamber of Commerce Board Member, Matt Bergmann – 2019-Present
- Minnesota Construction Association Board Member, Matt Bergmann 2020-Present
- Minnesota Electrical Association Board Member, Matt Bergmann 2022-Present
- Donation of Electrical Services to Cologne GLAD Days
- $300,000.00+ in giving to the Ridgeview Foundation
- Past President, Victoria Lions, Matt Bergmann
- Softball Tournament Chair, Victoria Lions, Matt Bergmann 2016-2018
- Spring Fling Chair, Victoria Lions, Matt Bergmann 2014-2019
- Past Vice President, Victoria Lions Foundation, Matt Bergmann
- Donation of seating to Community Endowment Foundation, Victoria Lakeside Park
- Marie Steiner Hospice Home – donation of a generator system, part of the Ridgeview Foundation Founder’s Club.
- Donor of new LED exterior lighting system, Marie Steiner Hospice Home
- Donation of electrical services, Victoria Lions Building
- Ridgeview Foundation Auditorium Donor
- Ridgeview Foundation Golf & Taste Event – Christine Bergmann, Taste Chairperson & Founder of Taste for 21 years. In 2010-2022 raised over $1 million dollars annually.
- 1989 – Business Person of the Year Waconia Chamber, David Bergmann
- 2003- Waconia Lions, Lion of the Year, David Bergmann